Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lovies...

So since I seem to have a VERY bad habit of only blogging once maybe twice a month..here comes another update from our busy lives....bulleted style due to the fact that blogger DOES NOT want me to upload pictures....

  • we have celebrated halloween
  • cooked yummy dinners 3 nights a week
  • hung out with friends
  • celebrated birthdays
  • started more house projects...to be revealed hoopefully next week
  • i have surpressed the urge to start pulling out our xmas decor
  • starting to figure out holiday plans with both families...what a headache!
  • gone to a concert or two
  • and just having fun living life.
  • Friday we saw the movie Due Date and it was hilarious! We litterally laughed about 90% of the time. it's a must see in my book..and btw when did Robert Downey Jr. get it together..he's looking awfully handsome..
  • After the movie we went to Scott & julie's to meet their new baby Cole. He's super precious just like his big brother is..Slate..aka the LOVE of my life. I don't think I could love a child anymore than i do him..he is the coolest 2 and a half year old...
  • saturday jonathan headed to katy for a poker party for his brother's bday...he had a great time...and i headed in town for a girls day because i am not much of a poker player...
  • sunday was a day of shopping in san marcos for my brother's bday..he lives in san antonio so we met him there for a little bday gathering. can't believe my brother is 23!
Seriously upset that blogger is not cooperating currently...tomorrow will be a post of pure pictures...im off to find a delish vegetarian recipe to make tomorrow night..wish me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment