Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Time Flies....

when you're having fun...and even when you might be having a little less fun. I cannot believe it is already October. In Texas the past few weeks we have been spoiled with some oh so fabulous weather. I have tried to be outside as much as possible enjoying the weather from running to going to the park and tailgating for football games..i have made every attempt to be outdoors.

The past month has been non-stop. Jonathan and I have been on the go..and i would say that's an understatement. From being out of town to out with friends..we haven't had much down time..which quite honestly i have thoroughly enjoyed. I love that i have made so many new friends and am reconnecting with old friends.  I will say that without a select few of them...things would have been much worse.

Now that things have started to "slow" down..I am making a conscious effort to be more active and eat more healthy. We I have been a cooking and grilling machine the past few weeks. I promise to post recipes because everything has been excellent and super easy!

My friends Jenn, Heather and myself have started a bootcamp here in Greatwood. Our friend is the personal trainer and he is AMAZING! It is on Thursday night and Saturday morning...yuck I know but Justin is great and I know it will be something to look forward to... I have been running roughly 6 miles a week...i swear its the weather! I hate to run but with the cooler evenings we have been blessed with..I find it much easier to go out for a run. All in all I just want to be healthy again and having my abs semi back would be icing on the cake...well since we arent indulging in sweets too much around..you know what I mean.

How's that for a catch up of the last few weeks?!?!? The Lenz casa is very busy...hope everyone is enjoying the fall weather...

I'll leave you with a few random pics...

Race for the Cure...Jenn, Mer + Slade, Me




                                              Me, Jenn, and Tina at the FBCF....


                                                        Jenn & I ready for the Fair


 BK & I on my birthday...love this girl!

2 comments:

  1. Some how I didn't even see this till today.. Yay for an update!! I'm trying to get in the swing of blogging again!

    And I agree with your title, Time sure does FLY by!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time sure does fly, but it looks like you are having fun...love your cowboy boots!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete