Wednesday, September 1, 2010

That's a Fact Jack....

It's a fact that I am currently obsessed with all the new fall collections that are making their way out into our stores and my inbox. From the colors and textures to the overall style I.AM.IN.LOVE. Only problem is now that I am working at a SNF full-time I wear black everyday..that's our uniform. Not that I am complaining but it is going to be a bit harder justifying buying clothes as often as I was if it not black...but I am still going to covet the following items...

i would gladly take any of these items from jcrew to just show a few...

or these any maybe these might be making an appearance to the lenz house very soon....

are you noticing that NOTHING i have posted is black?!?!

since these two are grey ..thats fairly close to black isnt it?!?! maybe i could swing it.

not having much luck with the dress hunt online...im meeting an old friend next week for a little retail therapy...lets hope i score a few cute dresses for the weekend!

and since i didnt actually post a pic..here's one of the hubster and i in chicago this past July.



weird lighting but it was late after we enjoyed a drink at the Lounge on the 95th floor of the John Hancock Building. Have a mentioned how much I love that city and want to go back already?!?! Too bad our annual conference is in Philadelphia..boo! However our next vacation will be to a beach/desert locale...it is in the works. I can hear the angels singing in my ears....

No comments:

Post a Comment