Monday, January 19, 2009

2009

This is a very exciting and busy year for Jonathan & I. Jonathan started a new job, which he loves! Tomorrow marks my second to last semester of graduate school, which we could not be more thrilled about. I think Jonathan maybe more excited than I am! We are getting married in May at the Courtyard on St. James. Although it is 4 months away we are so ready for that day to be here!

Then in August, I will officially have my Master's degree from the University of Houston. I cannot explain how amazing that will feel. After 6 straight years of college, I will finally be able to have a job. I know sounds crazy, but to not have had your money for 6 years is actually annoying. Then it will out into the real world, which I am honestly super excited about. This may seem odd to several people, but if you know me then you know I am a driven person and look forward to see what the future holds for me as an SLP and what it holds for Jonathan & I as husband and wife.

Saturday my mom and I went to a dear friend's wedding. To say it was beautiful is an understatement. Jamie did such an amazing job decorating the reception hall. It was simple, but elegant. We had such a great time at her wedding. We ate and danced all night long. So congrats to Jamie and David on their new life together!

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment