Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wedding Plans...

So yesterday my sweet mom and I had two cake appointments and my first dress fitting! So we headed to Edible Designs by Jessie at 10am! It was early, but boy were those cakes amazing!!! We picked a gorgeous cake...you will have to wait and see! Then we ran to the mall...of course...my mom and I have been quite the sale shoppers lately! She got a PRECIOUS navy blue dress with ruffles! Then we headed to our second cake appointment of the day. The cakes were also incredibly delicious! Now it is decision time for my mom and I! For those of you wondering why Jonathan didn't attend..he recently started a new job that he loves which means no time off and he doesn't really appreciate sweets the way I do. After we had stuffed ourselves for the second time, we headed to my dress fitting! My MOH Meredith, dear friend Jenn and mother in law to be all met me at the bridal shop. It was so exciting to try on my dress! Shoes, veil and all it suddenly felt so real- I am getting married! Then to top off my perfect day..I got to hang with sweet Carson and bestie Meredith for a fun afternoon of chatting, shopping and dinner. It was an amazing day!

Today my mom and I went to Darryl & Co. to look at linens. This place is the most amazing one-stop shop in the city of Houston. They do everything from linens to flowers to lighting! My mom and I had so much fun there today...we were there for 2 hours! It was great to be so creative and realize that everything is finally coming together for the BIG day!

Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment