Monday, January 12, 2009

6 Year Anniversary!

Well today marks 6 years that Jonathan and I have been together. I absolutely cannot believe it! For a long time it was a "semi-secret" to several people because we worked together. Obviously several of my friends and his knew, but we decided not to tell people at the office just to be on the safe side. Jonathan and I had been together for about two years I guess when I broke the news to a dear friend of mine Meredith..she also worked with us. I clearly remember her reaction...it was shock and awe, but not in a bad way. I think she was more hurt that I had not told her..that I had created some faux name and everything! Now here we are 6 years later still together and planning a wedding!

Speaking of wedding planning- my mom and I have a VERY busy week! We have TWO cake appointments on the same day; my first dress fitting, which I am so excited about- it will make it so real! And my mom and I are going to Darryl & Co to look at linens. I will be exhausted by the end of the week!

Hope everyone is having a great 2009 so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment