Friday, January 16, 2009

Ruggles

I just had an amazing dinner with The Hodges at Ruggles Grille! The entire meal was so delicious and superb from appetizers to dessert the dinner did not disappoint. It has this amazing ambiance that is perfect for a great dinner date.

Tomorrow is a very exciting day! My dear friend, Jamie is getting married! I cannot wait to celebrate the big day with her and David. I will post pictures when we get back from Brenham on Sunday.

PS I had lunch with Carson today and I am officially in love with that precious boy! I even bought him a little present today! I am officially obsessed with him and of course his fabulous mom, Meredith!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. you are so sweet. i will probably see you monday for our trip to GR. ruggles sounds fab! that could be "the one!"

    ReplyDelete