- slept til about 10ish.
- wrapped the front trees and bushes with lights
- put out decorations in the house
- JJ installed a dimmer switch for our chandlier in the entry after I casually mentioned it this afternoon. it is amazing how something so small gets me excited!
- finished the bows for the wreathes on the front windows
- decorated the tree
- mantle decor is about 80% finished.
- hid wires behind in the tv hanging on the wall in the bedroom (JJ and a friend)
- cooked a decent dinner.
- tried the new bud select 55 not too bad
- received a giant box from the grandparents..it is our first legit package to be delivered! however we are NOT to open it before xmas morning! I promise nanny!
- made a HUGE mess after having the house cleaned yesterday!
- I did not have any starbucks today..probably for the best i take the day off from the insane calories in those delish drinks!
- met a new neighbor and LOVE her!
- BAMA beat the Gators! YAY!!!!!
- UT beat Nebraska in an ugly win!
- the officiating was terrible in the Rockets game tonight that I am considering not watching anymore!
- Christmas is less than 3 weeks away! Can't wait.
I think that is all for tonight. I will post pics of the tree and yard tomorrow!