- DRINK MORE WATER!! Since I have been off of work and we have had company we have sodas in the house granted it is diet..still I went from maybe one a week to one every other day! YIKES!!! So adios sodas.
- BEING MORE ACTIVE. We have some great walking trails and we got some great workout stuff for Christmas. So it is time to get back into the swing of things.
- EATING MORE HEALTHY and portion control. When I am at work I typically don't snack or eat crap because it is not around. Well since it has been the holidays there have been a LOT of sweets..so I need to gain some will power in the sweet department!
- Be a more patient driver..now this will be hard, but it will take time. Since we live in the 4th largest city in the USA..there are plenty of bad drivers. I am not the best by any means but it seems like commom sense to not pull out in front of people who are going anything faster than 0..maybe it is just me???
- Lastly I need to be more appreciative of everything that Jonathan does for us. I am appreciative, but however sometimes after he has done something super amazing I can find the smallest thing wrong. I mean how terrible is that??
Off to enjoy my last afternoon before it is back to the grind tomorrow.