Friday, January 15, 2010

To Bake or Not to Bake??

Ok ladies I need some help from you fellow bakers...has anyone ever made a breakfast quiche or breakfast casserole? I am looking for a recipe for this weekend! Or any other yummy breakfast recipe will do..




hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far! I know I am! It has been a superb day so far and the weekend has just begun!


also so excited about my 3 day weekend! oh the joys of public education!

AND good luck to Jennifer who is running her marathon this weekend! I commend a person who actually enjoys to run!


3 comments:

  1. I have a really yummy ham and cheese quiche recipe posted on my blog glennandkerbihardwick.blogspot.com listed under my recipe section.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a cook.. So couldn't tell ya but I can say I do LOVE me some Breakfast casserole!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks so much for the shout out!! So happy its over!! :)

    ReplyDelete