Friday, March 26, 2010

Bag Lady...

yep that's right I am a bag lady. I LOVE bags...I use my LL Bean tote to tote around my therapy session materials, I have a bag that I take with me to and from school to carry my agenda and any paperwork that needs to be addressed, I have a bag specifically for dry cleaning...see the pattern??

well after I just looked over my weekley OKL email with shopping deals..I found the most adorable bags from the brand saltbox...i am in LOVE. Here are the two I am l.o.v.i.n.g.


I am dying over this orange one that they are calling "market & beach tote"



and this tote & and matching cosmetic bag is to.die.for!

Now if I could just get the hubs on board with this purchase I would be ordering right now!!

Come to think of it I don't have a "beach bag/bag for the river house"....I might be onto something here!

Hope everyone has amazing weather like we are having right now in Houston! It is in the upper 60's and simply gorgeous!

Happy Friday Bloggers!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love that first one! So unique; I've never seen anything like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, you need a bag for the river house! Bring it on!!! Come on JJ!!!!!

    ReplyDelete