Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Things That Make Me Happy...

The Lovely Mrs. Hesson gave me the Happy 101 award last week. Thank you Mrs. H. If you are not currently reading her blog you should be.



the rules:



1.) When you have received this award you must thank the person that awarded you this in the new post.
2.) Name the 10 things that make you happy
3.) Pass this award on to 10 other bloggers and inform the winners
 
1. JJ
2. my family
3. wine nights with the girls
4. fresh flowers
5. a sunny day
6. watching sports with the hubs
7. gardening
8. the beach
9. my kiddos at school making progress...
10. a clean home.
 
The 10 lovely ladies I am passing this onto are:
 
1. Jenn
4. Kim B.
5. Jen
7. Kim R.
10. Jenn W.
 
I hope everyone was able to enjoy the fabulous weather this past weekend! I am desperately hoping it lasts for a few weeks! It's a short work week for most of us...thank goodness! The school year is winding down and it is time to start making decisions for summer work and next year...life is crazy, but a good crazy.
 
Pics to come later this week.
 
Tomorrow is Wednesday!!!
 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks girly! Wine night with the girls is certainly up there on my list too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! My list is going to be very similar!

    ReplyDelete