Tuesday, March 17, 2009

68 Days!

I am in total disbelief that our wedding is 68 days away! It seems I have not been paying close enough attention to the calendar to realize the wedding is a mere 3 months away. Tomorrow my mom and I have a semi full day of wedding planning. I start the day at the dentist..woohoo and then I have my dress fitting at 2. In between we will be working on projects for the reception in order to give it some personal touches. My sweet friend Jenn will be joining us for the day. That night Jonathan and I are headed to the Rodeo to see Gary Allen with our friends Adam and Sarah. It will be a long day, but exciting and fun at the same time!

Thursday I am meeting my FMIL to pick out invitations for the rehearsal dinner and to have lunch. Afterwards I am looking forward to a mani/pedi and a spray tan to prep for my first shower on Saturday given to me by my bridesmaids. I am truly excited about all of the festivities to come! Friday I am meeting Mer and little C to run some more wedding errands and hopefully for a little shopping..although I think I have more clothes than I know what to do with at this point. Shh...don't tell Jonathan I said that.

It will be a busy week, but a fun one at that. I am truly blessed with some amazing friends and can't wait for everything in store.

On a side note- I am having difficulty deciding what to do about shoes for the big day. I have a great pair of flats that I have bought, but CANNOT decide if I want to wear them the whole night or change into them for the reception...any thoughts??

Hope everyone is enjoying their week so far. More to come as the week progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment