Saturday, March 28, 2009

What I have been up to the past week.

So last weekend was my first shower given to me by my bridesmaids. It was absolutely perfect..they did a wonderful job and I think everyone had an amazing time..well done girls. It was great to have a a majority of our family friends there to celebrate such an exciting time with me. It was a bit emotional to look around the room at so many women from different aspects of my life who have helped shape and mold me into the person I am today. Here are a few pictures from the shower:


My sweet mom and I.

My cousin Claire and I.

Three of my four wonderful bridesmaids.

Sunday Jonathan and I spent the whole day at my parents..we had 3 meals there! My brother came in late Saturday night, so it was great to hang with him and get cuaght up on his crazy life in San Antonio. Nothing exciting happened during the week, just busy with grad school and my externship..
I met my mom and Terri today to pick out invitations for the shower she is throwing me in May. We found some precious invitations at Hallmark today and they will be ready in a week! Then we headed over to Town Center for a little shopping..not a great amount of success. I am on a mission for wedding shoes..since the wedding is a mere 8 weeks away! Then I met Jenn for a little shopping and an early dinner. After dinner I headed to Molly & Trey's engagement party. It was an amazing celebration at her aunt's house. Molly & Trey are one perfect couple..he just fits right into the Michalek clan. Baby Grace was there fast asleep..she didn't wake up once during the night! She is growing so fast.
That's my week in a nutshell...studying all day tomorrow with Tina for COMPS that are also fastly approaching.
Hope everyone enjoyed this beautiful weather.



1 comment:

  1. Nice way to sum it all up! I really enjoyed our time together yesterday! Have fun studying today! Oh and you owe me some french toast one morning, asap!

    ReplyDelete