Thursday, March 12, 2009

Where Have I Been?

Well it has been over a week since my last post, so I guess I should do a bit of updating! I spent the past weekend at my parents house while Jonathan headed to Austin. I met mom after work to return somethings and buy somethings. Then we woke up Saturday and headed out to finish as much as we could. We were gone from 12 to 9; my dad went to San Antonio and back and beat us home... We hit Marshalls, Hobby Lobby, Michaels, the new outdoor shopping center in Katy and Katy Mills Mall. But boy did we get a lot checked off the "to-do" list! It felt good knowing we were accomplishing things and are getting closer to having almost everything done for the big day as it is fastly approaching! By the time we got home we were exhausted!

I secretly LOVE spending the weekend at my parents..it is so relaxing and nice to just hang with my parents and not worry about very much. I love getting up and sitting in the sunroom with them and reading the paper..not to mention the home-cooked meals are always a bonus! I can't wait for Jonathan and I to move out closer to them at some point and be able to spend more time with them.

So far this week, I am just making appts for next week, since it is Spring Break, so we can wrap everything else up. So far we have my dress fitting, dentist appt, food tasting and whatever else my mom can manage to get in next week. I have my first shower on the 21st given to me by my bridesmaids and I can't wait! Then we have our engagement pics on the 25th! It will be a busy few weeks, but also very exciting.

JJ is sick this week...so I am on "nurse duty" so to speak! I have to say I am not the best, but he gives me good practice for when we have kids..what is it about guys when they get sick?

We are headed to the Rodeo tomorrow night, weather permitting and if JJ is feeling better!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment