Sunday, April 12, 2009

Engagement Pics!

So Saturday Jonathan and I headed to church at River Pointe to meet my family and some friends. It was an amazing service from the music to the sermon it was truly beautiful. After church we headed to my parents and I got the call I had been waiting for all week! Dana my photog's husband and school friend called to say they had posted some of our pics on his website! As soon as the car was parked I ran inside to get on the computer to check them out. I am so excited to stay that we have some really great pics and we have only seen about 30 of them. Now comes the hard part...we have so many favorites I am not sure how I am going to chose just 2 for the reception! So here are some we truly love:

I love how just our clothes are in color.
I think this is one of my favorites!

Saturday evening we had dinner at the Atkinson's house at 7 pm. It was so much fun. There were about 14 of us there and we talked and drank wine until about midnight. Sue made a delicious meal and dessert to follow. It was a truly great evening. Sadly today, Jonathan and his family are celebrating Easter in Port Arthur with his aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents while sit at home studying...I can't wait to be done, but first I must pass my Comprehensive exams next Friday. I am just praying that it goes well and that I have actually retained all of the information from the past few years of school.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment