Thursday, April 9, 2009

Signed, Sealed, Delivered

Invitations are officially in the mail! I am so excited to say that! Yesterday Meredith and Jenn went to my second dress fitting with me and my dress is almost perfect! It needs to taken in a bit more in the top..since I was not blessed in that department! Then Danielle met us for dinner at 9ers. After dinner we stuffed all of the invitations and got them ready to be mailed. It actually wasn't as painful as I thought it would be and it felt so great having them done....thank you girls! Then Mer and I worked on the program and ordered samples of cardstock to decide what color to use for the programs. We made some serious strides last night. I only wish I didn't feel stressed...maybe if I didn't have comprehensive exams next week, and the national boards the next weekend..I wouldn't be.

After we finished that, I headed over to the Hodges to chat and wish Katie an Early Happy Birthday. We chatted about everything and before I knew it it was 10! Another late night in Pecan Grove. I came home to a JCrew box, which is always exciting and my second white dress has arrived! What a relief! I have the cutest outfit for the rehearsal thanks to Stella & Dot Jewelry from Meredith's Launch Party and the perfect white dress from JCrew.

Tonight I asked my sweet cousin Claire to do a reading during the ceremony and she accepted! I am so excited to have her be apart of this special day. Now I just have one more cousin to ask. I'm checking things off left and right...such a good feeling.

PS We took our engagement pictures on Monday and we had a great time with Kevin & Dana. I can't wait to see them. Pics to come soon.

XOXO

1 comment: