Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Somethings

Yesterday I went out to my parents for dinner and to see Suellen. I haven't seen her in a few months, so it was great seeing her for a few hours. She got caught up with all the wedding planning and of course gave me some good advice that I was really needing..that's why I love her so much..she will tell you exactly what you need to hear even though it may not be what you want to hear. So I get to my parents and we have to of course go through all of the new RSVP's and rest of the mail. At the bottom of the stack was a package from my grandparents to me. I honestly had no clue what it was because I had not told my Nanny what I needed her to make me yet. Bu to my surprise she had already made me my "something blue" I started screaming with joy! It is exactly what I wanted and envisioned it to be. Obviously my mom had talked to her mom and told her my plan and she got right on it. It is absolute perfection and I can't wait to have it in its place on the wedding day. So I now officially have all my "somethings" in order.

Something Borrowed- Meredith's veil.
Something Blue- a surprise!
Something Old- an heirloom handkerchief. I will be the 22nd bride to carry it!
Something New- my dress and everything else I am wearing that day!

It feels really good having all of that in order. In other wedding news, Jonathan and I went to Klein's today to pick out his band and to have mine made..another check off the list. Now we just need to pick 2 of our engagement pictures to have printed, do the programs and favors and then I should be basically done! Minus a few small other things that need to be done. In just a few days the wedding will be a month away...I can't believe it!

Now I am off to finding a J-O-B...yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment