Monday, June 1, 2009

Going to the Chapel....

So I am finally posting about the wedding! It one was crazy, but simply the most amazing day of my life. It started a bit rocky, but turned around quickly. The girls and I headed to Hotel Derek to start getting ready. We had a great time lounging in our robes, eating, laughing and enjoying the day. I was so calm all day until the rain clouds rolled in, but quickly rolled out. We had PERFECT weather! I was completely calm all day. I was relaxed and just enjoying the time getting ready. Once we were all day and the guys had made it to the Courtyard, we headed over. I went to the bridal suite and was still calm and cool. We took pre-ceremony pictures and I was fine until I heard Molly practice the song she was singing during the ceremony. I teared up big time! Before I knew I was standing with my dad waiting to walk down the aisle. I don't remember seeing anyone and just looking at Jonathan. Here are a few pictures..more to come!
Me and my amazing bridesmaids!

Mr & Mrs Jonathan Lenz

Walking down the aisle

Waiting on his bride..look at that face.

I am obsessed with this picture.


The reception was amazing and fabulous as well. It was everything I had hoped it would be and more. We danced all night long and there are a ton of pictures. I will post more pictures tomorrow. Jonathan and I are both sick..and headed to the doctor tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Everything was amazing and perfect! You were one calm bride! I'm so happy you enjoyed everything! I love the pic of J and the pic of you 2 where your laying on him!
    Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete