Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Thank You

I would like to use this post to thank everyone that had a hand in helping make our wedding everything we envisioned and more. I owe the biggest thanks to my parents. They truly are the greatest parents a person could ever have. I know most people say that about their parents, but my parents we on board when we discussed scrapping the whole wedding after payments had been made and buying a house, supported me in every decision and change made, and they bought groceries and brought them to the apartment so we could have food when we came home from our honeymoon. My parents deserve a huge award for giving their daughter the best wedding a girl could ask for! They truly are the epitome of parents!

We would like to thank Jonathan's parents- Marty & Jenny for everything they did for the wedding as well. Thank you for hosting a fun rehearsal dinner at Pappasito's. It was a great night and I think everyone enjoyed themselves. Thank you for sending us on a great honeymoon as well. We had a fantastic time in San Francisco and can't wait to tell everyone about our trip. Thank you again for everything.

Next I would like to thank my bridesmaids. I cannot say enough about how much they did for me during the whole wedding planning process. They were there for everything. All of the planning, the shopping, the decision making they were a HUGE help. They also threw me 2 amazing showers. My bachelorette party was in one word- fabulous! They knocked it out of the ballpark. So a big thanks to my girls. Meredith, Danielle, Emily & Jenn- you are the greatest friends a girl could ever ask for- I love you!

Next I would like to thank all of the women who graciously hosted showers for Jonathan and I. We are so grateful to you ladies and everything you did for us. They opened their homes to us and our friends. We are truly blessed and so thankful to the ladies hospitality.

Of course I must thank Jonathan's men for their contributions. Thank you for throwing him his bachelor party and a poker night. Thank you for keeping him calm and for being such great friends.

Now I would like to thank all of our vendors:

  • Courtyard on St. James and Christiana. It was amazing from the food to service, everything was top-notch.
  • Darryl & Co- Pam & Lauren. Thank you for gorgeous arrangements, bouquets, linens, and petal tray. They took my vision and made it real. It was even better than I had imagined. Thank you ladies!
  • Edible Designs by Jessie. Jessie baked one delicious cake. She took my paper drawing and created a beautiful, classic wedding cake. Thank you!
  • Daulong's Mobile Music-Steven & Brandon. Thank you for finding all of the music my mom and I specially requested for the night.
  • Rom Ramey & The Ministers of Access- Thank you Ron for performing a great ceremony. It was everything Jonathan and I wanted for our ceremony and more.
  • Kevin Patrick Photography- Thank you Kevin & Dana! You both did an amazing job for all of our pictures. We absolutely love them all! There are so many great ones I don't know how we will chose. We have received so many compliments on the pictures. Thank you again for your hard work.

Lastly I would like to thank all of our friends and family for your constant support and love over the years. A special thank you to all of the out of town guests for making the trip to celebrate this joyous occasion with us. We are so thankful for each and everyone of you. Oh and thank you for coming to the wedding and having a great time. It was so fun and we both wish we could have been able to have more time with all of you there.

Ok I think that covers everyone...and if I forgot anyone..Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment