Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Honest Scrap Award

Two posts in one night..watch out blogworld. My longtime friend Kim awarded me with the Honest Scrap Award. I am quite excited because it is my second award since I have been a blogger. Since I am not exactly the worlds greatest blogger..I was thrilled.

The Hones Scrap Award:


The Honest Scrap Award:
The Rules:
1. Tell your readers 10 things that are true that they might not know; 2. Tag 10 other bloggers to do the same.
My Truths:
1. I am OCD about cleaning.
2. I love traveling to new places.
3. Jonathan and I were dating for six years before we got married.
4. Jonathan had a cover name for two years of our relationship and it was "Garrett"
5. I love anything sweet..brownies, ice cream, candy..you name I eat it. However I am quite picky when it comes to real food.
6. Once you go designer you never go back...that's my motto for jeans.
7. I am a TV addict. I DVR about 7 different shows..Jon & Kate Plus 8, Grey's, Las Vegas, CSI:Miami and so forth..
8. We have two salt water aquariums..with two Nemos!
9. I love all things monogrammed..my mom monogrammed my lunch box from Jenn last week. I have even bought all sort of monogrammed items for my future office.
10. I am NOT crafty! I leave all things crafty to Meredith, Danielle, Jenn, and my mom.

So there you have it..10 truths about me. Hopefully you learned something new!

PS I think I have come up with a new direction for the blog..stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment