Thursday, July 9, 2009

Penetration

You may be asking yourself what is with the title of this post?? Well last weekend Jonathan and I joined some friends at my sweet sweet friend Jenn's river house. This was our 2nd annual trip to her house on the San Bernard River. We had a great time..we wakeboarded, tubed and did our own little fireworks show. Mike C. randomly said "penetration" on Friday night..so I said it was the word of the weekend and whoever used it the best would get a prize. Well I used it the best and will not share.. Thanks to Jenn's parents we ate like kings all weekend..they cooked every meal! We would starve without them.. we had a wonderful weekend and can't wait to go back.

This weekend is Molly and Trey's wedding!! I am so excited and can't wait to see the beautiful bride. It will be beautiful and one of the best weddings...if you know her family you know they like have to a good time. I will post pictures next week.

In other news, I only have 2 weeks left of graduate school!! I think that calls for a celebration! I am sure there will be a party of some sort to commemorate this exciting accomplishment.

I have slowly started buying items for my future office..I have some super cute file folders, a silver "m" and "L" for bookends and I am about to order a cute sign off of etsy. If anyone knows of some good places to find cute office decor feel free to let me know.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! haha too funny! Lets go shopping for the office, oh wait you gotta see it first, tell your principal to get back already, geez! ha jk

    ReplyDelete