Monday, February 15, 2010

My Grandma O

Friday evening my sweet grandmother left our world to be with Jesus. Her passing was unexpected because I literally saw her 6 weeks ago and she was in great spirits. She was telling jokes and giving my dad a hard time about how he is turning gray! She was her usual self. However since we have been home she has been in the hospital two times and was placed on hospice last week. She did go peacefully in her sleep, for which we are so thankful. After 15 years she has rejoined my grandfather in Heaven...

It is still very hard for me to believe she is no longer here with us. As I try to remember all of the great memories with her I begin to cry. She was an amazing mother who raised 3 boys, took care of my grandfather after 3 strokes and always had dinner ready. She was an amazing cook...you name it and she made it. I will hold those memories close to my heart as we celebrate her life.


1 comment:

  1. Megan, I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how hard this can be as I've lost all of my grandparents. You and your family will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete