1. I love all things sweet: ice cream, brownies, candy, cake and so forth. I have the biggest sweet tooth!
2. I am a picky eater. I do not like to try new things..but boy I sure do get pressured wherever I am and whomever I am with..
3. I do not like attics.
4. I am the supreme prepster. I do like trendy, but however I stick to me staples from JCrew and Gap. Thanks to some severe pushing by my mother I do have some very cute items that I would normally never buy!
5. I tried on straight leg jeans from Gap yesterday and loved them! SHOCKER to me! Might be going back next week to pick them up once I have the 30% off coupon.
6. I do not like to wear hats. I think I look terrible in them! However the hibs thinks I look great in them..so i am stuck!
7. I LOVE things that are monogrammed or personalized. I am having a baby blanket monogrammed for a friend of mine. She gave me my first monogrammed item with my new initials and now I am returning the favor.
8. I LOVE that I am not creative, but my husband and mother fill that gap for me.
9. I LOVE sports. I love going to games and watching them on TV.
10. I LOVE popcorn! It is my favorite snack! It also doesn't matter if we have just gone to eat if we go to the movies afterwards..I need some popcorn! Is that crazy or what!?!
Ok hopefully these 10 truths were more insightful! have a great weekend ladies! i am heading to the sugar plum market this afternoon! Can't wait to see what treasures await.