Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Shoe Frenzy..

So Friday night I spent the night at my parents house..my brother Ben was coming in town, plus JJ was going to fish that night with some friends. My mom had to work on Friday, so we waited for her arrival so we could head to dinner. We decided to try the Gringo's in Rosenberg. It was a BAD idea! The service was TERRIBLE!!!! We were waited on by three different people and were there a solid hour before our food even came..needless to say 20% was taken off of our bill. Saturday my mom and I had planned on running errands and do some shopping. Well the boys decided they wanted to tag along..who could pass up DSW?!?! Well my mom and I hit the jackpot..or I should say I did. I have NEVER had such luck there. I left with 5 pairs of shoes. My mom and I had discussed that I would need more appropriate work shoes since I am going to be working full-time now.. I ended up with 4 pairs of flats and a pair of Bernardos..on sale! It was a productive shopping trip. Here are some pics of what I found.


These Rocketdog shoes are satin and have a cute bow on the side. They also come in several great colors.

My next find were these animal print shoes on sale for 25 bucks! How could I pass these up!



My next find in the clearance section were these Bernardos in black..I just had to have them!
I also scored some super comfy Dr. Scholl's in pewter. I know they sound lame, but they were music to my feet.

Today was my last day at the lawfirm..it was bittersweet. It has been such a great job, but I am super excited to start the next chapter of my life as Megan Lenz, MA, CFY-SLP! I am heading over to my elementary school tomorrow morning and plan on taking pictures of my new room. I have a bunch of items already for my office. This weekend Tina and I are going to do a DIY craft project for our rooms..hopefully it will turn out great!
Happy Hump Day everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment