Friday, October 2, 2009

It's Official..we are homeowners!!!

Jonathan and I are now the proud homeowners of this one-story home!



It's a 4 bedroom, 2 bath house and we LOVE it! Obviously we should! This afternoon my mother-in-law, my mom and Jonathan will begin the painting process! I am heading over there after work to help as well. My two friends Jenn and Tina have also offered to come over tonight and help us do whatever we need..what great friends! We are planning to hopefully wrap up the painting portion of the process tomorrow and move in our furniture on Sunday. Let's just hope Mother Nature can hold off on the downpours this weekend for us so we can get it done!

More pictures to come soon once we are in the house!!

Have a great weekend ladies!


6 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Congrats sweetie!!! We couldn't be happier for you guys! BYE BYE APARTMENT!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm so happy for you! Hurry up and get off work so I can come over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!!! We are going through the house buying process too and I can't wait till we can officially be called home owners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, seriously!! Where did you get that scarf!!! I have to steal it from my sister in law OR I can get one too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! That is awesome...and such a cute house! Hope you create many many memories there. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new home :) Just found your blog, too cute!

    ReplyDelete