Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wishful Wednesday...Vacation...






'I wish' .... I was going on vacation tomorrow, and I would want to go Italy!!




Our goal is to be in Italy long enough to see everything we want to see..we want to travel by train and tour the countryside. It is a dream vacation for Jonathan and I to say the least and something we are planning on doing before we have kids because there is no way I could leave a child behind for 2+ weeks.




Another reason we want to go is for the food and wine. We both love a good Italian meal with wine! Nothing sounds better..we even had spaghetti tonight! I LOVE anything pasta and garlic bread related!

So thats the place we are "wishing" to go to at some point! Several other locales are on the list, but that is sitting at the top!

Houston is headed for some wet weather..oh joy! I truly am wishing right about now that I had some rainboots! I would have seriously gotten some good use out of them by now! So remember ladies your umbrellas the rest of the week!

PS has anyone else noticied that gas prices are on the rise again?? All I can say is annoying!

I am so THANKFUL tomorrow is Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. I heard wine is cheaper than water in Italy .... is it true?!?!?! Maybe my mom just said that was the case 20 years ago!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better not leave me behind for 2 weeks either missy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete