Sunday, September 20, 2009

Here is What My Weekend Looked Like...

We be packin!



Our 20 boxes so far.....



Our garage sale pile!

We packed, packed, and packed some more!! We are up to eyes in boxes at this point. Sadly we have some more packing to do, but are all out of boxes. I am making some stops tomorrow to pick up some more..oh joy!! I did however returning al the extra wedding gifts today! Thanks Jenn for helping me out on that one. Now I have more money to spend at Bed Bath & Beyond than I know what to do with..new pillows are calling our names as well as some other items..We can't wait to go on some shopping sprees once we move! Jonathan has been quite a helper...he is keeping me grounded thankfully!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Your oh so welcome ma'am! You know I'm up for shopping anytime, especially bargain shopping! Nice stack of boxes! Keep u the good work, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great garage sales pile. Mine would be less; I have trouble getting rid of stuff!! I came across you blog and have really enjoyed reading it. Look forward to reading more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a packing machine!!! Only a few more weeks and you will be in your house. So excited for yall! Love you!

    ReplyDelete